- Program Search
- Adult Sports & Youth Sports
- Adventure Guides
- Afterschool Care
- Child Care & Early Learning
- Dance Classes
- Health & Wellness
- Lifeguard Certification
- Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Senior Programs
- Swimming - Aquatics for Adults
- Swimming - Aquatics for Youth
- Teen Programs
- Triathlon Training
- Youth Programs
- About Us
Partner of Youth eCampaigner Signup
Thank you for joining our 2013 Partner of Youth Campaign! Helping the Y is as easy as 1-2-3. Follow these directions to get started:
1. Sign Up To Be A Campaigner
2. What We'd Like You To Do
- Facebook it: On the confirmation screen, click on your Facebook button and post a message on your wall about your effort. This links back to your personal fundraiser, so anyone who comes back this page will be able to give directly to you.
- Tweet about it: You can also click your Twitter button and send a tweet out to all your followers. Anyone who follows the link will be sent to your fundraiser.
- Blog it: If you click on the embed buttons you can copy your fundraising code onto your blog or personal page. Then do what you always do - promote your page to your readers. They'll be able to give right there on your site.
- Email it: There is also a handy email button and, of course, your personal fundraising link can be added to any message. One of the best things to do is to copy the link into your email signature.
3. What Happens Next
If you need assistance, you can view our eCampaigner Frequently Asked Questions document here, or contact our Annual Campaign Coordinator, Lauren, at email@example.com.