- Program Search
- Adventure Guides
- Afterschool Care
- Child Care & Early Learning
- Dance Classes
- Health & Wellness
- Senior Programs
- Teen Programs
- Triathlon Training
- Youth Programs
- About Us
Open to kids ages 4-12!
Huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA of Austin flag football is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football. The Y flag football program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics, and skills, improve their game and most importantly - HAVE FUN! Flag football is for boys and girls 4-14 years of age. Participants should anticipate a challenging program that focuses on fundamentals, good sportsmanship and fun.
Spring 2014 Season Dates: April 5 - May 17
Schedules & Registration
Check your YMCA branch page for specific schedules & registration forms, or contact the Youth Sports liaison listed below!
All Youth Sports leagues are run by the individual facility branches and not by the Program Services Branch.
- East Communities YMCA: Marcos Nates 933-9622
- Hays Communities YMCA: Jay Heinrich 523-0099
- Northwest Family YMCA: Josh Huberty 335-9622
- Springs Family YMCA: Ian Manzak 894-3309
- Southwest Family YMCA: Joe McNeeley 891-9622
- TownLake YMCA: Kristen Mohon 542-9622
- North Austin YMCA: Eleanor Provias 973-9622