- Program Search
- Adventure Guides
- Afterschool Care
- Child Care & Early Learning
- Dance Classes
- Health & Wellness
- Senior Programs
- Teen Programs
- Triathlon Training
- Youth Programs
- About Us
Open to kids ages 4-12!
Huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA of Austin flag football is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football. The Y flag football program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics, and skills, improve their game and most importantly - HAVE FUN! Flag football is for boys and girls 4-14 years of age. Participants should anticipate a challenging program that focuses on fundamentals, good sportsmanship and fun.
Summer 2014 Season Dates: July 26 - August 30 (TownLake YMCA only)
Fall 2014 Season Dates: September 13 - October 18 (East Communities, Hays Communities, & Springs)
Schedules & Registration
Check your YMCA branch page for specific schedules & registration forms, or contact the Youth Sports liaison listed below!
Rules by Age Group
All Youth Sports leagues are run by the individual facility branches and not by the Program Services Branch.
- Bastrop YMCA: Julia Davies 512-321-9622
- East Communities YMCA: Marcos Nates 512-933-9622
- Hays Communities YMCA: Simon Singletary 512-523-0099
- North Austin YMCA: Eleanor Provias 512-973-9622
- Northwest Family YMCA: Josh Huberty 512-335-9622
- Springs Family YMCA: Ian Manzak 512-894-3309
- Southwest Family YMCA: Joe McNeeley 512-891-9622
- TownLake YMCA: Kristen Mohon 512-542-9622