Healthy Kids Day April 29, 2023
We’re excited to invite you and your family to our annual Healthy Kids Day event on Saturday, April 29th, at 10:00am at East Communities YMCA.
Join us for a day of fun activities, interactive games, and learning about healthy habits for kids of all ages. Our event is designed to promote healthy living and physical activity in a fun and engaging way, so bring the whole family along for a day of healthy fun!
At our Healthy Kids Day event, you and your children will have the opportunity to:
- 1-mile FunK Run
- Learn about nutrition from Health Start in “Feed Your Bones” & “Feed Your Brain sessions” – Healthy snack provided
- Bounce house obstacle course and field games in the gym
- Martial Arts and Gymnastics experiences for kids to participate
- Emotion in Motion (dance to your feelings)
- End the day with a yoga routine in the lawn (weather permitting)
This event is completely free and open to the public, so feel free to bring your friends and neighbors along as well. We can’t wait to see you there and promote a healthy and active lifestyle for your family!
Location: East Communities YMCA
Time: 11 AM – 2 PM